Powder coating is a mixture of finely ground charged particles which is sprayed onto a grounded surface. The surface is then heated and fused into a smooth coating. The result is a uniform, durable, and attractive surface that is available in a multitude of colors, textures, and special effects.
There are many different powder technologies and applications that will meet your needs. Antimicrobial Powder Coat is one of them. The Antimicrobial powder coat finish suppresses the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew, while stopping the spread of germs thru air diffusers, grilles, registers and air ducts. It was designed to be used in Hospitals, Schools, Apartment and Office Buildings.
- Powder coatings can produce much thicker coatings than conventional liquid coatings without running or sagging
- A wide range of specialty effects is easily accomplished which would be impossible to achieve with other coating processes
- Powder coated items generally have fewer appearance differences between horizontally coated surfaces and vertically coated surfaces than liquid coated items.
- Powder coatings emit zero or near zero volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- 87 ft. stainless steel 5 stage washer with iron phosphate process and chrome free final seal
- Powder coat system has 10 automatic guns with manual guns available for pre & post touch-ups.
- Maximum parts size: 30”W x 60”H x 115”L
- Combination infrared and convection oven up to 450 degrees fahrenheit
- 525 foot variable speed conveyor system with 6” spacing
- 50–Pound load rating for each pendant
- Powder Coating performed with our recently installed brand new State of the Art Wagner Prima Cube Super Booth.